It’s been quite a long time since I wrote on anything regarding Google Adsense. However, I feel it’s necessary I talk about this. Perhaps, it could come in handy to those who use Google Adsense as monetization on their blog.
What I am about to talk about happened a couple of weeks back. I initially didn’t want to talk about it. But like I said earlier, it’s necessary to.
If you have been an active follower of this blog, you’d realized the mobile user interface had changed. This changed a couple of weeks back. Before now, i used to use MobilePress mobile theme. Now, i use the default theme responsive design.
I had always wanted to change the mobile design in other to bring forth a much better mobile user interface, but due to some reasons, I couldn’t stick to that.
That however, changed a few weeks back when it became ‘Sorta Compulsory‘ for me to. And you’d likely understand that in a bit.
Table Of Contents
Possible Causes of Google Adsense Ad Serving Has Been Disabled To Your Site
There are different causes to having Google Adsense Ad Serving disabled to your site. However, in simple term, this happens when your blog is against Google Adsense Policies. This could be in the area of content, Design, Ad placement, links etc.
In my case, Google said the mobile design was encouraging accidental clicks. Same mobile design I have been using on the blog for the past 2 years or more.
To give a clearer view, here’s a screenshot of the message sent to me:
How I Contacted Google Adsense Team
Funny thing is, no valid appeal link was given to me when Ads was disabled to the site. So, how could I have been able to appeal a re-installment?
First thing first, I had to change the mobile design, removed almost all the ads on the site and thereafter, contacted Google Adsense.
In other to contact Google Adsense team via email, there is a criteria. You need to be making a minimum of $25 weekly before being granted that privilege. And thankfully, I surpass that amount weekly. So yes, I had the option to contact the team.
BTW, if you earn a minimum of $25 weekly on the Google Adsense program, you can contact the team using this link.
Solution To Having Google Adsense Ads Re-enabled On The Blog
I contacted the team directing, stating the changes I had made and also politely asking for my case to be looked into. I can’t vividly remember the content of the message but that’s basically what I did.
This happened during the weekend. Hence, I got no response until Monday. And fortunately, the support staff replied and said he was going to inform the Adsense policy team.
Few minutes after, I got a response from the team and it reads thus:
Thank you for making the requested changes to your site in order to comply with our policies. After thoroughly reviewing hubsidy.com, we have now re-enabled ad serving to this site.
Because ad serving to your site was temporarily disabled, you many notice a delay of up to 48 hours or more before ads begin appearing on your site again. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
The Google AdSense Team
In simple term, Ads was re-enabled on my blog. Mehn! What a relief!
So basically, if you received the message stating Google Adsense Ad has been disabled on your blog, the first step would be fixing the reason why Google Ads was disabled in the first place. Usually, the reason is included in the first mail sent.
The second step would be checking through your entire site to make sure such mistake isn’t still present in any area.
The third step would be using the appeal form if given. If no valid appeal form was given, you could contact the Adsense team and they’d look into the issue properly.
Hope this helps in fixing Google Adsense Ad has been disabled. If any questions, feel free to relate with me using the comment session.