Yes, hiding friends list from displaying on your Facebook profile is possible. And here, i will show you exactly how you can hide your Facebook friends list from showing on your Facebook profile page.
For some being able to hide their number of friends from showing on their profile page is important. I can understand that. For a lot of us who often like to keep some things personal, this is often important.
You do not want someone stumbling on your profile and seeing how many friends you have except you are doing it for some business reasons.
Personally, if i should check out your Facebook profile and i realize you have a few thousands of friends on the platform, i most likely will not add you up. Reason being that you’ve got too many friends already.
I mean, there is a chance you probably will not notice my existence. You probably will not even see my posts because you have too many of them to deal with already.
Now, that is just me. There could be lots of people out there with same mindset. For this reason (except you are using your account for some business purpose), it’s probably a better idea to turn this option OFF. Keep them guessing.
Do you also know that the number of friends you have could make an unknown person either send you a friend request on Facebook or simply remove you from their friends list?
Yes, it is possible and it solely depends on what the Facebook user is actually looking for.
You can hide your number of Facebook friends on mobile or computer, depending on the platform(device) you’re using.
How To Hide Your Facebook Friends List Using Facebook Mobile (mobile phone)
- First, log into your account,
- From the homepage, scroll down to the end of the page and tap on settings.
- Locate privacy settings(change)
- Tap on change. When it opens,
- Locate basic directory information. Below it, tap on view settings.
- Scroll down to ‘see your friends list‘ and change to Only me or friends only.
P.S: choosing ONLY ME will allow your friends list to be shown only to you. By you, i mean the primary owner of the account. You’d only see it when logged into your account. Choosing Friends Only on the other hand, will allow only you and your friends to see your friends list.
To change it back, just follow same process and choose everyone.
How To Hide Your Friends List On Facebook Using computer
- Log in to your Facebook account
- At the top right of the page, click on ‘account’. A pop-down menu should show up.
- Click privacy settings
- Locate ‘connecting on Facebook’ and below it, click on ‘view settings’.
- When it opens, scroll down and locate ‘see your friends list’ then change to the one that best suits you as illustrated in mobile method above.
Hope this helps?
There could be a possibility you are not reading this post from the main source, if that’s true, kindly visit hubsidy.com to get the full report and other interesting reports and tutorials.
Please do share this post / info. with your friends by simply using the share tab or button at the right side of this page or simply click on your social network icon below this post.