PES 2015 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2015) is an amazing soccer game for Android. And this post should guide you through having the app on your phone.
Earlier before now, we have often talked on how you can download and install PES games on your android phones easily. Prior to this date, we had talked on PES 2012.There is also PES 2016 game. However, going by the search terms some of our readers have been inputting on TechsNG blog, I have realized that some readers are interested in having PES 2015 game running on their android phone and that’s why I am bringing up this post.
PES 2015 Features
- The players’ faces look similar to the original
- There is a competition, UEFA champions league and UEFA Europe
- There is a live update, rate players
- Unlimited edit mode and much more.
- PES Emulator – Download HERE
- PES 2016 ISO Data – Download HERE (Link removed because it’s broken. Download PES2017 instead)
How to install PES 2015 ISO PSP APK DATA For Android
- Make sure the required files have been downloaded on the android smartphone.
- Install the PES Emulator app and launch. Search for the downloaded ISO file and there you go.
- Alternatively, If you want to be able to access the PES game faster, use a file manager app on your android phone in moving the 2015 ISO file to the PSP > GAME folder.
- Launch the PPSSPP (PSP Emulator) app again and access the game and there you have it.
In a subsequent post, I will be talking about how to use the PS3 controller in playing PES games on your android phone which should make the gaming experience more interesting.